iAmerica is a source of empowerment for American immigrant families of all walks of life, providing the tools and support to be informed, inspire change and impact America’s future.
Who We Are
iAmerica is a national campaign driven by diverse organizations, created to offer informational tools and interactive opportunities for immigrants and their families to become full participants in our nation’s democracy. We are proud to advocate, defend and fight for the rights of all American immigrant families by uniting, strengthening and activating their civic and democratic participation to inspire real change.
What We Offer
From applying for U.S. citizenship to finding trusted legal resources in your neighborhood to assisting eligible citizens to register to vote, iAmerica houses the solution you need to inform, inspire and impact your future and America’s legacy.
What We Do
iAmerica Action brings our community together to fight and win on the issues that will give our families the respect and dignity we deserve. Here’s how we do it:
- Advocating for policies at the national, state and local levels that provide good jobs and opportunity for families from all walks of life
- Increasing awareness in our community about the issues that impact our families
- Fighting back against attacks on immigrants and our families
- Encouraging our community to make their voice heard by voting and advocating on the issues our community cares about
- Helping legal permanent residents become U.S. citizens and citizens that register to vote for our entire community